Well, i haven't been blogging much these days.
I'm in Year 3 now, time flies so fast. Remember those days when i always complain about life and exam stress in school etc.
Well so currently i'm in the TEP Program of Nanyang Polytechnic. There's two stopovers for this program and for the first seven weeks i was actually over at the Business Research Centre. Learn lots of market research techniques etc.
The best part of this program? It's a definite answer. The friends that i've made throughout the entire 7 weeks. Well, i've never thought that we would grow this close to each other, but well we were all fated to meet and meant to stay together as best of friends.
Even now that we are all at different stopovers, we still meet for lunch and gatherings which is honestly really heartwarming.
Although these two weeks aren't good for me, but i've met many good people as well and i thank god for that.
I've learnt to be happy and contented with my life. :)
Good I like!
ReplyDeleteCan we be friends too?
Here's my number 29126~