We have been through quite a lot before and also after we got together. But our love is always growing more and more. (:
Baby surprised with a Panasonic earpiece as the 2nd month present. It is super awesome.
Thanks baby.
And also when i reached home, the courier company man approached me.
He passed me a parcel , at first i thought it was the items i ordered online.
But eventually it was another surprise present from baby <3
Four boxes of my favorite snack! The hello panda biscuits ! (:
Hehe, my dearest is so so cute and sweet seriously <3
And another wonderful thing I did today was to go over to help out in the setting up of the poll centre for the presidential elections at redhill with baby.
Although I was not paid, but its a really memorable and awesome experience. I've learnt many things, like how it works and stuffs like that.
And it was a really really good way to celebrate our 2nd month anniversary. Hehe.
Baby and I had lots of fun too at the same tome although it was tiring.
And its the first president election in Singapore and I was involve. So happy. Hahahaha.
Alright, now I'm at queenstown mrt waiting for mum to have dinner together. My favorite Chinese red wine chicken. Awesome (:
Bye my love readers.
And to my dearest boy,
Happy 2nd month ! <3
p/s: i've just changed my mind about who i feel is the rightful president after the rally .
how many man on earth will praise their wives so well ?
he is (Y) !
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4




No comments:
Post a Comment