Friday, August 26, 2011

My Awesome Beef Day (:

Today, of rather 25th August 2011 was a really awesome day, I had the best beef steak one ever eaten in my entire 17 years of my life. It is even nicer than botak Jones and jack's place.

I mean seriously !

I ordered medium rare one and its place on a hotplate.

The serving of the steak was really really big. The steak was thick and juicy. Not as stiff as the other beef steak you eat outside.

And the best thing is that it is totally marinated with a lot of herbs . Black pepper and rosemary.

The fries and mashed potato that comes with it is really really really awesome too.

When the steak was first served , the hot plate was bubbling hot and the sauce was having that bubbling effect ( bubble POP? O.o) Haha. It's super duper awesome.

And for those who dislike eating steak with strong blood smell, this is the place.

The meat is soft and tender and it does not have the smelly blood smell.

It's 12bucks, but its a really big serving and all I can say is

IT IS FREAKING WORTH IT! (:

If you guys are interested to know where it is exactly located, you can feel free to email me. Haha.

And Yup, its 2am now in the morning of 26 August 2011, baby and I is officially together for 2 months.

Hehe. Love him lots !

It's time for bed now, meeting baby in the morning tomorrow. Hehe.

Ps. Steak with money milk tea koi, omg, this is haven !
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment