It's been so long since I've posted something here.
So many things happened these few months. Exams, holidays, work. It was pretty tiring.
Experienced many different things and met many different people. Friends come and go.
A blink of an eye, I'm going on to the next chapter of life in nanyang polytechnic. Year two of marketing. Hopefully all goes well for me. Specializing in public relations, hoping to meet more interesting people and learn more about life, and survival.
This period while I was away, I lost someone so close to me. Someone who loved me with all his heart but eventually changed I guess. Someone who was once part of me. But I guess god has his plans, and he wasn't part of god's plan for me. Yes I admit, I do miss him every now and then, but he will be a reminder to myself, to cherish the people around me more . To learn to love, forgive and care. He is just one chapter of my life.
But i always believe, when god decided to shut the doors on one side, he will open another side for me.
I've also met people that were extraordinary, people who care and love me for who I really am. People who share the same traits as me, people who I know will always be with me. Well at least I really hope it will be the way I see it.
Through work, I've met many people. Young to old, rich to poor. Heard many different life stories and I realized how lucky I am. I've learnt to appreciate and cherish people that's with me and things that I have. I've learnt to love life. I also saw how important education is for us the younger generation and I see how hard parents are working in order to just send their kids to school.
Through all these, I've learnt to see the world in a larger perspective, I've learnt to open up, to love, to care, to find peace and create joy for everyone that's with me. I've learnt to live a better life. I learnt to have faith in life and towards others. I became a better person.
I've always doubted the existence of god. But let me be truthful to myself, I've prayed to god when i was at the lowest period of life, when no hope was left, when i was almost giving up, and i seeked for help thrice and he answered my prayers all three times. He made me look at my life in a different perspective. He showed me that there's still hope. He held onto me when I needed someone terribly. Some people might say that I'm deceiving myself, it's all a psychological thing, if it is so, then let it be.
The third time I prayed to god, I told him life was really tough for me and I'm breaking down, I needed someone to change my life, someone who will love me and be with me, for who I am. He answered to my prayer and sent me an angel. I met someone that totally changed my life. Someone that brought love, hope and happiness into my life. Someone who taught me to have faith in life, someone who truly loves me, someone that I've always been looking for.
And for this, I thank god.
Life is getting better, this is the best term break I've ever had the entire nineteen years of my life. It's also the time when I've decided to have faith in god. I've became happier. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment