It's amazing when I find that I've been drinking a lot of coffee lately.
I'm at the Gloria Jeans in school, sitting by the fountain side, listening to the water splashing, relaxing alone with my cup of ice latte.
Yesterday I drank coffeebean when I met up with Lawrence to catch up a little bit and gave him the earpiece that he purchased from me.
Few days back I've drank coffeebean and Starbucks as well.
Well, but here's something interesting, I drink totally different drinks when I patronize different cafe.
For Starbucks, i'll just get their Mocha frappe.
For Coffeebean my all time favourite hazelnut :D
And Gloria Jeans , my favourite Ice latte.
It's really amazing to actually find that sitting down with a cup of coffee is really that awesome and relaxing. No matter with friends or alone.
Or maybe I'm becoming old and I've started to appreciate what those aunty and uncle always did.
When I'm a kid, I will never understand why these uncles and aunties love sitting at the coffeeshop, and they can sit there whole day! Now u think I know why.
Personally, best coffee is still at Starbucks, however, best ambience is Gloria Jeans at school. Love sitting at the side of the pond, and the breeze blowing through my face, whoosh. How awesome is that ?!
Anyway, I've still got a long way to go till I get home as I'm meeting my last customer at 8.
Alright, will blog again, shall put down my phone and DO NOTHING.
So that I just leave my mind blank, who says only guys do nothing ?!
Girls do so, or maybe I do ?
Hahaha.
PS. Actually I should stop indulging at cafes, I'm spending so much of my blogshop's earning on it. Shall change to.the coffeeshpp soon. :D
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4
No comments:
Post a Comment