Friday, November 4, 2011

blog on hiatus

Hey readers, i'm back!

My blog have been on hiatus for quite a while due to some school issues, now i'm back!

I have learnt quite a lot within a week though.

But it's over now so yup, it just help me to become a better person (:

Anyway , quiz and assignments are coming up again, i got to buck up.

Studying and working at the same time is really really tough, seriously.

But i know i can do it yea? (:

Recently or rather today, i've spoke to a really inspiring lecturer, he is really really awesome.
He is just a relief teacher, but through his lecture, i've learnt so much. really.

Anyway, Speak of the truth , I don't know how many haters i have since primary school till now, neither do i know how may followers i have on my blog that loves / like me, therefore

To those who loves me , adore me , and like me : 
Thank You Guys So So Much.

To those haters or those I have irritated over the years :
I'm sorry for everything and I really hope you guys can give me a chance to change. If you guys have anything unhappy about me, please kindly drop me a mail at yumitanaka1994@gmail.com

THANK YOU GUYS ! <3

Anyway mummy bought home a digital weighing scale, and i got a shock of my life on the moment i stepped on top of it.

OH MY GOD!
I've GAINED weight !

Must be those fetish of collecting monopoly mcdonalds' pieces that made me gain that few extra pounds. GOSH!

And those lovely trips to Modesto, Pastamania and so on.

So now, i've promised myself that i will go on cabbage therapy for one month.
YES , IT'S ONE MONTH OF ONLY CABBAGE!
Not kidding, i really need to shed some weight, if not i'll look like a bloody elephant! HAHA :D

So yup, that's almost all today, working tomorrow so i've got to turn in soon.

Oh ya, i've almost forgotten, mummy got bro and b.jiunn Girls' Generation Singapore Concert MOSHPIT TICKETS! How lucky ?! (:

Alright guys, see you guys really soon !

No comments:

Post a Comment